Things to know for your holiday at the ****Hotel Sendlhof
- Important for your arrival during Corona under SAFE HOSPITALITY
- Your room or suite will be ready for occupancy from 14:00. In case of late arrival (after 8pm) please let us know
- On the day of departure, the room is available until 10:30 a.m.
- The Sendlhofkulinarium (regional breakfast and 4-course evening menu) starts at 6pm on the day of arrival and ends at 10:30am on the day of departure (please inform us in good time about intolerances!)
- The local tax is € 2.80 per person and day (as of June 2021). It is not included in the price! Persons are not liable for tax until the end of the calendar year in which you finish the age of 15.
- Child discount (at least 1 full payer):
0 until the age of 3: free of charge
4 until the age of 6: 50 %
7 until the age of 12: 30 %
- No discount for children in their “own room”.
- If you do not use the evening menu, we will refund you € 15,00 per adult and day – for children € 7,50 per child and day
- Dogs are welcome, but not in all rooms. If necessary, a final cleaning will be charged additionally. Four-legged friends are not allowed in the dining room, restaurant, bar and spa.
- For each dog we charge € 15,00 per day without food. Please bring your own blanket and basket.
- All rooms are non-smoking
- We cannot promise rooms and floors when making your reservation. We will try to take your wishes into account if possible, of course
- Free Wi-Fi
- The visit to the pine sauna is included in the price – sauna hours from 15:00 to 19:30
- For stays of up to 2 days we charge a short night’s supplement of € 5,00 per person per night
- Free parking in front of the hotel or in our underground car park subject to availability
- The Austrian Hotel Agreement Terms and Conditions apply
- After your reservation confirmation, we ask for a deposit via bank transfer of € 250,00 per room
- If you have any questions about the hotel or how to book, we will be happy to help you. Just give us a call. Our reception is open from 8am to 8pm. +43 (0) 5353 / 20 183
Raiffeisenbank St. Ulrich –
Waidring IBAN: AT25 3634 9000 0005 8495
BIC: RZTIAT22 349
Accepted means of payment: Cash (EUR), DEBIT card, VISA, Eurocard/Mastercard
Cancellation conditions from August 2021
- Within 7 days before arrival (100 of the total package price)
- Within 14 days before arrival (90 of the total package price)
- Within 21 days before arrival (70 of the total package price)
- Within 30 days before arrival (30 of the total package price)
- Cancellations up to 1 month before arrival are free of charge
Special cancellation conditions during Covid-19
You can also cancel free of charge during the chargeable cancellation period for the following reasons:
- if you or your fellow travellers (in the same room) have tested positive for Covid-19 (prerequisite: medical confirmation)
- if a travel warning is issued for the province of Tyrol or for Austria
- if there is a government quarantine regulation
(As of July 2021)